onsdag 27 februari 2013

Colorado boost

I måndags kunde man läsa följande på bloggen Wagon wheels and weathervanes:

Det är Amy som skriver så fint om mina lunafigurer. Tack Amy!


"There's just something about their imperfectness that makes them perfect in every way. They each have their own personality, which would make it fun to match Luna-to-Boy. I showed the Luna's to the boys and like me, it was instant Luna love. It took me awhile, but I figured out how to convert the site to English (click on the British flag) and also tried my hand at converting the price to USD. Luna's hail from Sweden and are made by their creator, Malin. (I stalk Malin on instagram just to be the first to see when a new Luna is born.)

I foresee a Luna heading home to Colorado in the near future" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two days ago, you could read the following text on the blog Wagon wheels and weathervanes:

Amy is writing so many nice things about my lunadolls. Thank you Amy.


"There's just something about their imperfectness that makes them perfect in every way. They each have their own personality, which would make it fun to match Luna-to-Boy. I showed the Luna's to the boys and like me, it was instant Luna love. It took me awhile, but I figured out how to convert the site to English (click on the British flag) and also tried my hand at converting the price to USD. Luna's hail from Sweden and are made by their creator, Malin. (I stalk Malin on instagram just to be the first to see when a new Luna is born.)

I foresee a Luna heading home to Colorado in the near future."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Jag blir jätteglad om du vill skriva en rad, eller två! Jag svarar på kommentarerna i min egen blogg, så glöm inte bort att återkomma!